Saturday, July 2, 2016

Steam Punk/Victorian Altered Altoid Tin


     If you haven't already checked it out, I have a super fun set of videos up on my channel! I take some time (they're long, so grab a snack!) to go ahead and (start) teaching you how you can alter an old Altoid tin into something different and beautiful.
     I figured that people may check the blog for some up close photos, so I thought I would go ahead and include two of them for you today. Once we have a completed tin, come back over to see some detailed photos of the entire tin!
     I hope you guys are enjoying this little mini-series so far, and I'm as excited as you guys are to see how this looks in the end!

Remember, this tin is unfinished! So there are a lot of loose ends, stringy glue bits, and missing elements. Keep tuned in to my channel (don't forget to subscribe!) and see what it turns into!



     Were you watching the video screaming "I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA!" then let me know! I'd love to hear your inputs, opinions, ideas...everything! Remember, this is a learning experience for all of us, everyday. Just let go, have fun, and do what feels GOOD. This is about relaxing, de-stressing, and letting go, especially in times of stress. Never take your art, or yourself, too seriously.

Until next time!
xoxo Liz
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com